Hello and Assalam o Alaikum.
My name is Zainab and I have been trying to come up with something interesting to write here for 20 minutes. I’d like to think of myself as a hilarious person though my sisters will disagree but it’s okay it’s not like they have any sass ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I have been blogging here for 4 years and unfortunately, I’m still here frying everyone’s brain. I’m opinionated but I’m also very respectful, kind and friendly. I don’t like using big words in my post or the words that would make you open a dictionary because for me, blogging is like a lengthy conversation with my friends on the internet so I hope while you’re here, you enjoy my blog and its content and if you have feedback or just want to talk, say hi! or DM me on my instagram 🙂
Here are some useless facts about me:
- I’m from Pakistan!
- I was born on 20th April and I’m 20 years old. I started this blog when I was 16.
- I love to read Fantasy, Dystopian and Middle Grade. I used to read Contemporary but then I realized that reading romance wasn’t my thing.
- I’m lazy and I procrastinate. I like to read, eat, sleep and repeat.
- I enjoy reviewing books a lot. But, I find it really hard to review books sometimes. I’m not a professional reviewer but more like a casual one.
- Besides readin, I love watching tv shows and kdramas. I have a long list of favourites!
- I love Chai and I’m not lying when I say I’m addicted to it.
- Harry Potter, Percy Jackson, Lockwood And Co, The Lunar Chronicles and The Broken Trilogy are some of my favourite series.
- I have a Bookstagram account – an Instagram account dedicated to books and bookish stuff – and my username is @abibliophilesobsession. You can also find me on Twitter @zainabreads
- I started this book blog on June 19th, 2015 but I wasn’t really active and only used to post twice a month (I didn’t know anything about blogging back then) but I became an active blogger in November 2015 and have been actively blogging ever since – although I do take a break every once in a few months.
- I also like DIY a lot. Maybe I’ll make a post of some of my DIYs someday!
- I wish I could do this in a bookstore:
If you want to talk to me or collaborate, just drop me an email on email@example.com
Or you can contact me through this form: