November was, no doubt, my best reading month of the year (I think because I still have December). Although I was hit by two reading slumps this month, I still managed to finish 10 freaking books!
is a HUGE thing for me. I used to read like 3-4 books each month before November and finishing 10 books makes me so proud of myself! I have also started 6 books but because of my reading slump, I have put them all down and currently, all of the precious books are sitting on my study table waiting for me to pick them up.
Anyway, here is my brief November Reading Stats:
- I read a total of 2,980 pages.
- I read both short and long books and one poetry book.
- The average pages I read were 100 of short books and 350-400 of long books.
- I read a mix of both Fantasy and Contemporary books.
Now, the books I read:
- It Only Happens in the Movies by Holly Bourne – review to come soon
- The Girl in the Flammable Skirt by Aimee Bender – 1 star
- The Scarecrow Walks at Midnight by R.L. Stine – 3 stars
- Winter (The Lunar Chronicles #4) by Marissa Meyer – review to come
The Names They Gave Us by Emery Lord – 4.5 stars
- The Sun and Her Flowers by Rupi Kaur – 3 stars
- Siege and Storm (The Grishaverse #2) by Leigh Bardugo – rtc
- The Isle of the Lost (Descendants #1) by Melissa de la Cruz – 2 stars. Click the title to read the review.
- Wonder (Wonder #1) by R.J. Palacio – 4 stars
- Firsts by Laurie Elizabeth Flynn
I’m really happy with the number of books I read in November and I’m hoping that I read even more (or at least 10) books this month!
How many books did you read in November?