I’m finally trying to catch up with all the awards!
I was nominated by Fernanda @ Mystery Date With a Book ages ago for this Award. Thank you so much, Fernanda. Check out her blog and shop, everyone. She makes a lot of cute and extremely pretty bookish stuff. ❤
- Display the Award on your blog.
- Acknowledge the blogger who nominated you.
- Nominate six deserving bloggers.
- Write seven interesting facts about yourself.
Seven Facts About Me:
1. I hate The Selection series and almost all the characters in it except for some but I read it anyway. It’s kind of like my guilty pleasure even though almost every single thing and every character in the book bothers me. (Writing this fact because I just read the last book)
2. I love watching tv shows (I know I have mentioned it a lot of times). However, I’m really picky. If the story isn’t interesting enough, I don’t give the show a second watch. I have abandoned so many tv shows because they got boring. My favorite shows are Friends, Teen Wolf, and Gilmore Girls – which I’m currently binge-watching so no spoilers pls!
3. I’m currently buying all the Harry Potter books so I can reread them and rewatch the series in December. Last year, I read the books for the first time but all of the books were either borrowed from friends or a library. I only bought Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows. I also like to collect HP merchandise. I still lack a wand sadly.
4. I’m quite chatty.. but I only talk to my friends. I’m friendly and can strike a conversation easily but it becomes so awkward sometimes.
5. I like reading a lot and not just books but textbooks too. That’s why I love Hermoine because I see a little of myself in her too. I love education and I feel blessed because of my supporting parents who are always encouraging me.
6. I hate to admit it but I’m a really lazy blogger. I write and schedule all the blog posts on weekends and if I’m not able to do that, I know that I won’t be able to write any post during the week and so my blog will be empty. Which is bad, of course. But, I’m almost always busy with either college work or reading books. So, the weekend is the only time when I can write dozens of blog posts.
7. I take a lot of time to write a review because even if I love the book, I find it hard to express my emotions sometimes.
- The Girl Who Reads Too Much
- The Reading Belle
- Life and Times
- Books, Blurbs and Beyond
- Book Ninja
- Hiraeth For The Pages
Thanks again, Fernanda, for being the lovely and kindest person that you are. 🙂