I read 6 books in September which is seriously better than the number of books I read in July and August. I aimed for 8 books but 6 isn’t even that bad, right? I got a good amount of reading done anyway.
I mostly read ARCs in September and all of them were wonderful and amazing no doubt.
The Books I Read Are:
- Harry Potter: The Prequel (Harry Potter, #0.5) by J.K. Rowling
- Jannat Kay Pattay by Nimra Ahmed
- The Romantics by Leah Konen
- Broken Sky (The Broken Trilogy, #1) by L.A. Weatherly
- Am I Normal Yet? (The Spinster Club, #1) by Holly Bourne
- How Hard Can Love Be? (The Spinster Club, #2) by Holly Bourne (review is not yet posted)
I know that Harry Potter: The Prequel is only two pages long but it’s still a book so it counts! Why is it so short anyway?
My most favourite would probably be Jannat Kay Pattay because of how remarkable and phenomenal. The Romantics is an extremely cute yet hilarious read. Broken Sky is a unique dystopian book with the elements of Astronomy in it. Am I Normal Yet? and How Hard Can Love Be? are first and second book in The Spinster Club respectively, and if you’re looking for books with both great friendship and feminism then you need to read this series!
So this was my wrap up.
If you want to read my October/Fall TBR then click here! I have some really good books in both Fantasy and Contemporary genre. ❤