I love makingTBRs but I hate following them. Scratch that, I don’t even follow them. But, I have some books that I know I’ll most probably read this month and that’s why I’m making a post including all those lovely books! I’m going to mention the ARCs first because they’re a priority!
- Am I Normal Yet? (The Spinster Club, #1) by Holly Bourne
- What’s a Girl Gotta Do? (The Spinster Club, #3) by Holly Bourne
- How Hard Can Love Be? (The Spinster Club, #2) by Holly Bourne
- Broken Sky (The Broken Trilogy, #1) by L.A. Weatherly
- When the Moon Was Ours by Anna-Marie McLemore
- The Romantics by Leah Konen
My TBR Pile:
- The Last Olympian (Percy Jackson and the Olympians #5) by Rick Riordan
- Heir of Fire (Throne of Glass #3) by Sarah J. Maas
How many books are you planning on reading this month?