I was nominated for this award by Zena @ Cinderzenablogs eons ago xD Thank you so much, Zena! 🙂
I’m such a big fangirl because duh I have a blog where I rant about all of my ships/favourite series and books. It sounds really crazy, to be honest. It’s like fangirling is a part of my soul or maybe my soul is a part of fangirling who knows? I have sold my soul to fangirling. It sometimes seems so funny when you think about how you have a blog where you ramble about books and ships and all the other fangirling stuff. Before I babble more about fangirling and end up writing an essay three-foot long parchment, I should stop.
There are a few simple rules:
* Create a post to accept your award
* Add the blog award button into your (as a little widget)
* Link to the one who nominated you in the post so others know who has given you the award
* Answer the questions I have set below
* Nominate between 5-10 book bloggers who you think deserve this award
* Come up with your own 5 questions for your nominees
* Link your nominees to this post so that they know the rules
Here are the questions asked by her to me:
1. What is your reaction to those who oppose your special ‘ships’?
Instant hate. xD Lol jk.
The interesting fact is that my best friend is the one who opposes my special “ship” and so what we try to do is to ignore the fact that we are shipping different people with that ‘same character’ and it actually works out pretty well until she talks about it. Because I don’t talk. Ever.
2. What has been your longest fangirling book/ series/ ship?
If you watch Teen Wolf then you might be familiar with the term “Stydia” Stydia is a ship name for Stiles and Lydia, two of the main characters in the Teen Wolf tv series. I started watching Teen Wolf last year and man I have been a stydia shipper ever since. I mean, stop torturing us and just make them happen!
Interesting Fact: This is also the ship that my best friend oppose.
3. If you could chose one character to spend a day with who would it be?
This question is the hardest. I don’t know. I think I’ll do a lucky draw where the (un)lucky one will get to spend a day with me. Because I honestly can not choose a single character. So brace yourself because they are:
- Chaol (Throne of Glass) because he’s my future husband xD
- Stiles (Teen Wolf) because he’s bae. ❤
- Lydia (Teen Wolf) because she’s the Queen.
- Luna Lovegood (Harry Potter) because she’s one of my top most favourite characters.
4. What is your most recent fangirl moment and on what?
So, I had been planning on watching Me Before You but couldn’t get time. So a few days ago when I couldn’t sleep at night, I started watching it. And OMG Sam Claflin is such a PERFECT WILL TRAYNOR!! I was smiling the whole time when the camera was on him. Damn I was fangirling so much!
5. In your opinion what is the most underrated book/ series that you love, which you would love to promote?
I have listed down all the books (in my mind) that I think are really underrated. But, the one that I love the most and fangirl the most about is The Ugly Stepsister by Aya Ling. If you follow me and read my posts then you might know that I’m an extreme fangirl when it comes to this book. This book is really underrated and deserves a good amount of hype! Sadly, I don’t have the physical copy of this book I have promised myself that one day I will get my hands on it as well!
That was it! I really enjoyed answering these questions. Thanks again, Zena! 🙂
- Being a Book Nerd
- It’s a Bookish Thing13
- Book Coma
- Professional Fangirl
- Mom With A Reading Problem
- Bookshelves & Paperbacks
- The Bookie Monster
Since I’m really busy, I’m unable to make new questions. So, you’re going to answer Zena’s questions which I have answered. I hope you enjoy answering them because I did! ❤
- What is your reaction to those who oppose your special ‘ships’?
- What has been your longest fangirling book/ series/ ship?
- If you could chose one character to spend a day with who would it be?
- What is your most recent fangirl moment and on what?
- In your opinion what is the most underrated book/ series that you love, which you would love to promote?