I didn’t get to read a lot of books in June because of Ramadan and laziness. But I’m also not expecting to read a lot of books this month as well because I have my sister’s Nikah this month and then School but I’ll try to read as much as I can.
Books I’m planning to read this month:
- The Crown (The Selection #5) by Kiera Cass
- Scarlet (The Lunar Chronicles #2) by Marissa Meyer
- Heir of Fire (Throne of Glass #3) by Sarah J. Maas
- Once Upon a Wedding by Kelly Rae
- Of Pens and Swords by Rena Rocford
- This is What Goodbye Looks Like by Olivia Rivers (Currently Reading)
- The Mist by Nagwa Malik
- Learning to Swim (Hearts Out of Water #1) by Annie Cosby
I started reading The Crown book but because of my reading slump, I wasn’t able to continue. So, maybe I’ll read it this month, Insha’Allah.I’m reading This is What Goodbye Looks Like and it’s so good!! I think I’ll finish it tomorrow but honestly, I don’t want it to end.
What are you planning on reading this month?