Lisa from The Not So Secret Life of a Fan Girl nominated me for this award.
Thank you so much, Lisa! You should check her blog out because it’s really lovely!
- Thank the people/person who nominated you.
- Answer the questions from your nominators.
- Nominate eleven other bloggers and give them eleven questions.
1. Which Hogwarts house are you a part of?
I took the Pottermore quiz a few months ago and it sorted me in Gryffindor. No hate against Gryffindor but I don’t wanna be a part of it. I consider myself a Ravenclaw so I’m still confused between the two of them.
2. A book everyone loves that you hate?
My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick
a) the book was too cheesy for my taste b) the author was dragging the story and nothing good was happening.
3. Your most anticipated release this year?
There are many! But The Love That Split The World and The Crown were my most anticipated book releases of 2016. I still haven’t got the chance to buy the copy of The Love That Split The World because it’s sadly not available in any bookstore here or even online. I’ll probably wait for a year or more for this book.
The Crown is the last part in The Selection series (which is not my favorite but still a good time pass) and I have bought it and I’m currently reading it ^-^
4. Most loved and hated characters?
There isn’t only one character to mention in my “Most loved character” but I’ll go with Luna. She believed in herself and wasn’t ever discouraged by the bullies. And she was even kind to everyone! Kindness is one of my most favourite traits and that’s why I love her so much!
Most hated would be Umbridge. Do I need to say more?
6. A book pairing you hate?
Isla and Josh from Isla and the Happily Ever After.
I loved this novel and their couple at the beginning of the book but then after a few chapters, these two got on my nerves. They were so in love that they didn’t even care about their education and left school to spend time somewhere I can’t recall. They were so cheesy and the way Isla ignored her best friend because of her boyfriend really pissed me off. I hate it when the MC ignores their best friend because of their love interest.
7. Your pet peeve?
Movie covers on books
I hate this one the most. I bought The 5th Wave a few months ago and they sent me the copy with the movie cover and it was horrible. The movie poster is not bad but it shouldn’t be on the book. Even if the original cover is not pretty at all, I would still prefer it over the movie cover.
8. A bad habit you have?
Well, I can’t lend someone my books with the exception of my best friend. I get really annoying and keep asking questions about my book and if the person read it or not? It’s so frustrating and embarrassing so I don’t let anyone have them and when someone asks to borrow them, I change the subject. I know it’s selfish but I’m really possessive. And by the way, people are really careless these days.
9. Your favourite season?
I like spring. It’s so lively and happy.
10. A simple thing that makes you smile (like being inside on a cold, wet day)?
- Walking on a damp grass with bare feets. It’s really pleasant.
- Or the sound of crunching leaves when you step on them.
- I also love watching my mother smile. Her smile is so contagious that it makes me want to smile. It’s so heart-warming.
11. Your favourite super-hero and villain?
I don’t really know about super-heroes a lot so idk.
Villain would be The Joker. That guy is a crazy psychopath. And you should be a crazy, creepy psychopath if you’re going to be a villain.
- How many books do you read in a month?
- Who is your auto-buy author?
- Favourite Holiday?
- Your most favourite tv series?
- Which book would you like to see on a big screen?
- Unpopular book opinion?
- Are you a fast reader or a slow one?
- If you could be friends with any villain from any novel, who would it be?
- If you could go back in time, what year would you travel to?
- If you could trade lives with one person for an entire day who would it be and why?
- Introvert or Extrovert?
- Mom With a Reading Problem
- happy comes first
- Genie Reads
- HEY ASHERS!
- A Wondrous Bookshelf