I don’t really make tbr posts because I don’t follow them. But this time, I thought to make one. I’m sure that I will, at least read, some of these books as they are review copies but I’m not sure about the others. We’ll see.
- And Then There’s You by Nessa Cannon
- The Mist by Nagwa Malik
- Moral Dissipation by Sarah Jarvis
- The School For Good and Evil by Soman Chainani
- Scarlet by Marissa Meyer
- Glass Sword by Victoria Aveyard
- The Crown by Kiera Cass
- The Siren by Kiera Cass
- The Wrath and the Dawn by Renee Ahdieh
These are the books that I’m hoping to read in the month of June. I know these are a lot of books but I’m expecting to at least read some of them.
I don’t know if June is going to be a good reading month since my school is starting and then there’s Ramadan. But I’ll try to read as many books as I can! ^-^
What books are you planning to read In June?
Have you read any of these?