January has passed. I can’t believe that the first month of
2015 2016 has passed. It’s thrilling and terrifying at the same time.
Well, before I start rambling about how less time I have left to study for my exams, I should actually start the post!
January was a good reading month for me. I read 7 books and I’m slightly guilty because of it. I think I should control my reading for some time.
I liked almost all of the books and also posted the reviews of most of them.
Click on the name of the books to read the reviews.
- Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead
- Percy Jackson and the Sea of Monsters by Rick Riordan
- City of Glass by Cassandra Clare
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K Rowling
- Vengeance by Michelle Madow
- Broken Dolls by Tyrolin Puxty
- The Things We Keep by Sally Hepworth
I also posted the review of The Duff but I read the book last year in June (I guess) and I posted it now because I felt like it and anyways, it’s never too late for anything!
So, these were the books that I read in January. I’m going to put a stop on reading for some while *hopefully* because of other stuff.
How many books did you read this month? What was your favourite one?