So I was nominated for The Liebster Award by Gayathri from Being A Book Nerd She’s really a nice and kind person. You should totally check her blog out because it’s really awesome. And Thank you very much for nominating me!
How Does It Work?
- Acknowledge the blog that nominated you and display the award.
- Answer 11 questions that the blog gives you.
- Give 11 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 5-11 blogs you think are deserving of the award that have less than 200 followers.
- Let the blogs know you have nominated them.
- Give them 11 questions to answer.
So, these are the questions asked by Being A Book Nerd and here are my answers as well.
1) What made you start blogging?
It’s actually a v.v.v long story but I’ll keep it to the point. I used to write many reviews but never really published them. I like to pour my feelings out in the form of words because when I write about something whether a book review or just my feelings, it makes me feel better. So, whenever I read a book, I wanted to write about it and express my sentiments and emotions. So, I started blogging. My blogging history is like an on and off relationship because I stopped blogging because of some reasons. But, then I connected with some amazing people and they literally boosted my confidence in writing though I’m still not really best at it. So, yeah that’s literally the shortest version of what made me start blogging.
2) Which is your all-time favourite book?
The answer is really hard to decide because I like many books. But I’ll go with Harry Potter and The Book Thief. There are several more on this list but I should stop. It’s really hard to choose.
3) Which book you had high hopes for but disappointed you?
I already have a post about the books that disappointed me but I want to mention Red Queen and Thirteen Reasons Why specifically because my hopes were extremely high while reading these two because of all the hype but they disappointed me.
4) Which is your favourite genre of books?
I like YA, fantasy, sci-fi, dystopian and chick-lit if I’m in a mood to read something light.
5) What are your favourite songs?
I don’t listen to music. 🙂
6) A wish you want desperately want to come true.
A library of my own and I also want to perform Hajj ( It is an annual Islamic pilgrimage to Makkah, and a mandatory religious duty for Muslims that must be carried out at least once in their lifetime by all adult Muslims who are physically and financially capable of undertaking the journey, and can support their family during their absence. via Wikipedia)
7) If given a chance, choose one author you would like to meet and interact with.
J.K Rowling. I had like three authors in my mind but I had to cut down to one.
8) What else do you do in your free time? Sing? Dance? Draw? Sword Fight?
If I’m not reading then I’m blogging, instagramming, stalking an actor on the internet, watching videos on youtube, daydreaming and oh, I do alot of sword fight… in my head.
And I do draw sometimes. I’m very moody so I do different things according to my mood and sometimes, I don’t do anything at all. I just lie on the bed and stare at the ceiling.
9) Which is your favourite season? why?
I live in a city where it is extremely cold in winter and hot in summer. But this winter, it isn’t that cold so I’ll go with winter. I enjoy my coffee and book reading the most during this time.
10 ) If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
Oh! I would want to be a mind-reader. Or Telekinesis.
11) Top 5 books you want to read in 2016.
So, the books I’m going to mention are the books I have ordered and waiting for them right now.
5) Jannat Kay Pattay (It’s a renown Urdu novel and I haven’t ordered it but I’m still really thrilled to read it.)
4) Pride And Prejudice And Zombies
3) The 5th Wave
2) Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children
1) Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows. (I’m most excited for this one!)
11 Random Facts About Me:
1) I’m an introvert.
2) This year, I’m trying to catch with all the book series I haven’t read.
3) My favourite colour is purple.
4) I’m sixteen years old.
5) I wear glasses.
6) I don’t own a proper bookshelf.
7) I’m not very much into shopping. Depends on my mood and my pocket to be honest.
8) I watch youtube alot!
9) My favourite tv series is Teen Wolf.
10) I’m awkward and I don’t know how to make conversations.
11) I’m a foodie.
The people I’m nominating are:
Questions by me:
1) You current fictional crush. 😀
2) How many books are you hoping to read in 2016?
3) Which book world would you want to live in?
4) Which book to movie adaptation is your favourite?
5) That one character and book you hated but everyone loved.
6) Which book got you into reading?
7) Favourite book cover.
8) What book would you like to recommend me to read?
9) Bad book habit?
10) Do you ever write in the margins of your books?
11) What would cause you to stop reading a book halfway through?
Good Luck! 🙂