So, I’m doing this thing for the first time and I’m really, really excited and as I said that I’m doing this for the first time, so be nice, everyone! 😀
Firstly, I would like to thank Jasmine from smileybooklover for nominating me for this award. She’s really nice, kind and her blog is fabulous and you all should check her blog out! Thanks again for nominating me. 🙂
I’m excited, Yay! 😀
Please bear with me right now.
How does it work?
- Thank the person who gave you this award. That’s common courtesy.
- Include a link to their blog. That’s also common courtesy.—If you can figure out how to do it.
- Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly. (Or just simply pick the ones whom you think are excellent and definitely cannot miss them!)
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award—you might include a link to this site.
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
7 Things About Me
- I started reading when I was really young, but I only used to read short stories etc and R.L Stine’s novels because they were the most interesting at that time. For me. Also, there weren’t too many books in my school’s library.
- I’m not really fond of sweets. I don’t have a sweet tooth, but I like donuts and cupcakes. 😛
- I’m from Quetta (Ponunciation: Kuwetah) – a city in Balochistan, a province of Pakistan. In 1935, because of a deadly earthquake, the whole city was destroyed and ruined and more than 60,000 people died. That’s just some general history.
- I wear the niqab – the veil which Muslim women wear to hide their faces. I wear it because I’ve always liked it and wanted to wear it. How and when I started wearing it is a long story. And hence, the name of my blog.
- I’m currently on a book buying ban because of buying way too many books and I don’t really oppose it because I’m broke… hashtagsadlyf
- I used to watch movies ALOT! There was a time when I watched 3 movies back-to-back in a day. I was insane. I don’t, anymore. I do watch movies but not much.
- And last, but not the least, I’m youngest of three siblings. I have two older sisters and yup, I’m the annoying little sister. 😀 But me and my sisters get along really well. We obviously fight and taunt each other alot, but that is normal. 😀
I haven’t discovered many of the blogs so I’m gonna write the name (and the link) of the blogs I’ll be nominating for this award.
- Fanatic Bibliophile
- Being A Book Nerd
- The Girl Who Read Too Much
- Bookzillan Society
- The Book Garden
So, this is it. If you want to ask something else then leave it in the comments below! 🙂
And, if if you have anything in your mind then leave it down below in the comments.