This post is obviously not about books, but it does have a teeny tiny bit amount of bookishness in it.
Well, the weekend is over, sadly and tomorrow is Monday and that means, yup, college *sighs*
I really don’t wanna go to college tomorrow, but I know I have to because that’s life and life is really unfair. Well, I’m kidding because I love studying and I’m a good student, okay?
So, let’s bring the buckets and cry the tears of sorrow because tomorrow is college/ school.
Now, let’s get back to how I spent my weekend?
This weekend was superb! If you don’t already know which you probably have no idea about is that I have college even on Saturdays so I don’t really get to enjoy weekends but this Saturday, I didn’t go to college because well, no reasons. And here is the list of things I did on this weekend:
- I finished Harry Potter and The Half-Blood Prince and then drowned in my tears because of so, so many things.
- I watched Harry Potter and the Order of the Pheonix and cried alot and drowned myself again in the lake of my heavy tears. Another fact is that I’m watching Harry Potter movies for the first time. I’ve only watched first three before.
- I also watched Scream Queens which is a really good show and it will have it’s second last and last episode air back-to-back on Tuesday, I guess. I like this show because I don’t watch way too many shows, but this one is really interesting!
- I slept alot and ate too much which is perfectly fine for me.
- I didn’t worry about college for even a single second which reminds me of the fact that I should probably go and do the homework which I have been procrastinating for the whole weekend. I don’t know why I’m such a big procrastinator.
I also want you to know that I’m an introvert and I don’t go out much. I went out today with my best friend on a walk, but I don’t really go out. I like staying home.
So, I should go and do my homework and other college-related work and you tell me
How you spent your weekend? Have you watched any movie or read a book?
Have you done anything productive unlike me?
And are you a procrastinator like me?
I know, I suck at asking questions but really, I just want to know that I’m not alone! 😀
And also to update you on my current read: I’m currently reading Looking for Alaska by John Green and I’m not liking it very much!